- Type: Portland cement Type I (CEM I) – Alternatively Portland cement Type II (CEM II)
- Class: 32.5 R or 42.5 R depending on the season, the performance and design requirements.
- Dosage: variable from 350 to 450 kg/m³ to achieve a minimum resistance of 30 N/mm²
- Type: Rounded river or angular, in a continuous grain size curve, clean and free of impurities clayey silt.
- Diameter: approximately 0-28 mm
- Dosage: approximately 1750 kg/m³
- Macro fibers in polyolefins for structural reinforcement of the concrete, to be combined or not with any electro-welded mesh based on performance and design requirements.
- Lengths: 54 mm
- Dosage: 1-1.5 kg/m³
- Clean and free from aggressive substances.
- Type: Portland Cement Type I (CEM I) – Alternatively Portland Composite Cement Type II (CEM II)
- Class: 32.5 R or 42.5 R depending on the season and the performance and design needs.
- Dosage: variable from 350 to 400 kg/m³ to achieve a minimum resistance of 30 N/mm².
- Type: Rounded (river), angular or special washed gravels of various natural colors.
- Diameter: 6-12 or 5-15 mm approximately.
- Dosage: 1600 – 1700 kg/m³ approximately.
- Type: Rounded (river), angular or special washed sands of various natural colors.
- Diameter: 0-3 mm approximately.
- Dosage: 130-170 kg/m³ approximately.
- Multi-filament auxiliary reinforcing fibers in polyolefins, 18 mm long
- Dosage: 0.5-1.0 kg/m³
- Clean and free of aggressive substances.
- Multifunctional powder additive composed of a peculiar and balanced mixture of reactive fillers based on microsilicates, multifilament polypropylene micro-fibers, aerating agents, fluidifying and stabilizing agents, to increase the concrete performance.
- Dosage: 25 kg/m³ (n.1 bag)
- Ferrous oxides of various colors for coloring concrete.
- Dosage: from 15 to 25 kg/m³ variable according to the color of the cement used and the desired shade.
- Setting retarder with anti-evaporating effect based on chelating polysaccharides, consisting of aldehyde molecules and hydroxyl groups, free of harmful effects for users and the environment, for the deactivating treatment of concrete surfaces.
- Dosage: about 100-200 gr/m² depending on the season and the depth of surface removal.
QL NANOLITHIUM SALT RESISTANT
- Water-repellent and protective consolidating treatment.
- Dosage: about 100 gr/m2
FILTENE FONDOGIUNTO 15
- Polyethylene foam kerb for filling joints.
- Diameter: 15mm
- Dosage: as needed
PROTECH SIGILFLEX MONO
- One-component sealant based on hygro-hardening polyurethane resins resistant to water, oil and hydrocarbons and aviation gasoline.
- Dosage: with a 600 cc cartridge, approximately 6 linear meters of 10 x 10 mm joint are sealed.